Sunday, October 26, 2008

Frightmares

This weekend James and I went to Frightmares! It was so much fun. One of my favorite things is Theme Parks...! We spent the whole day hitting up all of the rides and eating yummy food with James's brother Craig and his fiance Josephine. Later that evening we met up with my cousin Spencer and his wife Carissa, her sister Angela and boyfriend Michael. I love hanging out with these guys. We always have so much fun. We also went to all of the Frightmare attractions. The lines were pretty ridiculous for the haunted houses! We went to every haunted house, and I would have to say the "Clown spook alley" was by far the best.

Here are some picture of the eventful day:

Isn't Craig such a cute fairy?





James got in trouble for taking pictures throughout the haunted houses! haha...







3 comments:

  1. awww i love it...we had so much fun but we were so tired when we got home :) it was an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE cute pictures! i am jealous you went to a haunted house, china doesn't celebrate any of our holidays. christmas will be so sad :( you are so beautiful, wow!!! :) p.s. i love your song, love song, it's one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey WHIT!!! How are you girl??? So happy I found your blog! You are beautiful and your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete