Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008: Our First Year

I can't believe how fast 2008 went by! It has been James and my first year being married, and it has been such a fun year! I've decided just for fun, to write down a list of events and things that have happened in our first year of marriage! So here is just a list of all the fun memories and things we have done in 2008.

January: James and I started Winter Semester classes (my last semester, yay!) and we started our health kick (we went to the gym 5 days a week for about 5 months!...we need to start that again). Back to work for me!


February: Lots of homework, working out at the gym, hanging out with our friends, and took a road trip home to Las Vegas.


March: Our only snowboarding trip...to Brighton Ski Resort (James and I were so busy with school, we didn't have time... we will be snowboarding more this season) and I worked the annual Provo Easter Egg Hunt.
April: I went to San Diego for my Grandpa Durkin's Birthday
May: Went to Hawaii to visit James's Grandpa, Josephine received her MBA, and had fun with James's family in Park City.


June: I started working as a Coordinator with 4-H Afterschool, I also started my internship as an event planner for the City of Provo, I turned 22, and Spencer and Carissa got married.
July: Grandma and Grandpa Weight came home from their mission to Finland, had a fabulous family reunion, went to Taylorsville Day, James and I worked lots of promotions, and I worked the Pioneer Day Extravaganza.
August: I graduated college (yay!), and we went camping with Craig and Josephine. 


September: James turned 28, and worked the KC Masterpiece promotion with Alicia and the Trident 
promotion with all of our friends.


October: Took a Las Vegas Trip with Carissa and Spencer, worked the Halloween Carnival and ran the Batman Spook Alley, and had a weekend with my sisters. 


November: I got a new job, we finally got health insurance, we went to New Mexico for Thanksgiving, and celebrated our 1 year anniversary!
December: James passed his Economics class (thank goodness) and we took our family trip to Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment