Saturday, March 20, 2010

Motion Picture Industry Convention



James and I just had too much fun in Las Vegas this past weekend. The sad thing is that I don't have any pictures from the trip, my camera was dead and James didn't even bring his... but the reason for the trip was because Jame's best friend Asa was in Vegas for the Movie convention at The Paris. Asa invited us to go to the convention and attend some of the movie premieres. One of the movies that we were able to see was the Prince of Persia. It was AWESOME! We got free popcorn, snacks, and drinks, and the movie was introduced by the producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, who has also produced: Pirates of the Caribbean, National Treasure, Gone in 60 Seconds, etc... We were the first people to watch the movie! It was such a cool experience and I absolutely loved the movie. I think I might even pay to see it again in the theater when it comes out. I think that it is my favorite movie of the year. I highly recommend everyone to go see it!

We also got to see Beatles LOVE. The music and the show was awesome.




We also got to eat at a couple fun restaurants: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak, and Stone Crab Restaurant - almost everyone ordered the Jumbo Alaskan King Crab Legs. That was a first for me, I had never seen crab legs that big! It was delicious. We also ate at Sushi Samba.


We also got to see David Spade Live. It was my first time to see a comedy show. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Whit! It looks like you had a busy weekend! Sorry I couldn't make it to sushi, I just can't do meat anymore... I hope you had fun tho!

    ReplyDelete