Friday, August 27, 2010

Zion National Park

My family planned a fun last minute end of the summer vacation to Zion National Park this past weekend. It was so awesome how the whole trip worked out. We were all able to get work off and meet up. It is so much fun when my family can all get together. I have a big family, there are 11 of us to be exact. The older all of us get, the harder it is to get everyone together. The fact that we were all able to get together makes trips like this one so special. I love my family so much. We were able to stay two nights and hike the Narrows and float the river. Sooooo much fun. James and I want to go back. My family is already planning a trip for next summer. I can't wait! :)






4 comments:

  1. I've done that hike before. It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that your whole family got together (family is the BEST)...and i love that you guys went to ZION! it's such an amazing place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! That place is beautiful! Its offically on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your family!!! =) Big families are so fun! We are planning on going there- any tips? take kiddo or no?

    ReplyDelete