Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Brighton



I had so much fun this weekend. I finally went snowboarding - it has been about 3 years and I don't know why. Boy I need to get my priorities straight. Luckily snowboarding is just like riding a bike :) It took me a little bit to get comfortable, but after one run I was able to get right back into it. Now I just need to get James out on the board again...

I was able to go boarding with a couple of friends/coworkers - who both ski. I had never gone snowboarding with skiers before and by the end of the day, they were making me wish I was skiing. Mainly because they had to wait for me every time we got off the lift... oh well! Such a fun night. Oh, and why is eating dinner at the Ski Lodge the best part? I had the most delicious bread bowl soup :) Food always taste the best after a good work out.

When I got into work the following week, this lovely trophy was sitting on my desk :) I am pretty proud of this little guy :) I guess I impressed my boss with my snowboarding skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment