Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer To-Do List


During one of my lunch breaks, I was inspired to jot down a summer to-do list. I try to get lunch by myself at least once a week. There is something great about being able to spend some time by yourself and reflect on things. I also love making summer goals -- to embrace the warmer weather and encourage me to live every day in the moment. Sometimes I get so caught up in everything going on in my life, I feel like I didn't enjoy everything as much as I should. I have also noticed that my life keeps getting busier, which means the years feel like they are moving faster. Summer lists help me slow down and love life more.

These are a few things on my list, and I am proud to say that I already started working towards a few things on the list. (I signed up for tennis lessons in July, and I have been really good about running after work.)
  • Go running 5 times a week
  • Attend the new fitness classes at the Provo Recreation Center
  • Take tennis lessons
  • Get a tan
  • Start working towards my own business
  • Go camping
  • Organize my living space
  • Take one educational class
  • Take more pictures
  • Make a family video
It is a short list, but the perfect size for me to actually accomplish these goals. Now I just need to get my tan on. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I want to make a summer list now! Ps.You should add a California trip on there;)

    ReplyDelete