Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why Do Boys Like Guns So Much?

We went shooting this past weekend I had so much fun! I have been once before a long time ago and I remember that it was fun, but not this fun! I don't even know what guns I shot, but my favorite for sure were the shot guns. I have always been afraid to try to shoot a shot gun because I did not want it to kick back into my shoulder, but it was easier than I thought. I loved it, especially aiming for the clay pigeons. We pretty much had a blast.



6 comments:

  1. whit! love the new background and layout changes you've made. i definitely noticed--very cute!!!!

    i shoot guns all the time, it's a family tradition. lots of fun. pistols are my fav. when they have a silencer on them. makes me feel like sayid from lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I want to shoot with a silencer! That would be way cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true...boys and their toys! Dean has gotten 3 guns in the last year! Shooting is fun though. Dean also has a concealed permit so he carries one all the time. We should go shooting some time together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun whit...i never shot a gun before but i want to...it looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your posts, so fun whit!
    So I am with Andrea and think Mike and Taydum should get married when Mike gets home from his mission.
    Let's all be family..k?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous as always. I didn't know someone could look so HOT shooting a gun! =)can't wait to see you on wednesday!

    ReplyDelete