Sunday, July 19, 2009

Deep Sea Fishing

James was able to go deep sea fishing on my Uncle Don's boat when we were in San Diego. All the boys woke up really early in the morning to get ready. (I think that was the first time in a long time that James had to wake up before me ;) They spent the whole day fishing, and I know that they had a good time cause James did not get back till six at night. They spent about 12 hours on that boat! and I spent the day shopping ;)


James, my brother Chet, and my cousin Derek.


The bait dock in the middle of the bay.


Derek and Chet chillin on the way out to the kelp beds.



Chet caught a new fish every time he threw his line in the water!



Haha, the boys were dead by the end of the day.


They made out with 33 sea bass, not bad.

2 comments:

  1. oooo looks fun! are you guys home from SD reunion yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! We went pond catch and release fishing yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete