Saturday, July 21, 2012

Daily Make-up Routine

This is my daily, go-to make-up routine!


Here is my lovely make-up bowl. I am sure there is an easier way to organize your make-up, but everything I use on a daily basis is right there.


I first start with Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer. This is by far my favorite face moisturizer! I absolutely love it.


Then I use Rimmel London Bronzer - Sun Light on my face


Then I apply e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer on my eyelids and under my eyes.



I love e.l.f.'s face brightener. I use it on my eyelids, inner eye crease, and under my eyes before I apply my eyeshadow.



Then I use an eyeshadow brush to apply CoverGirl in Taupe.



Then I use a smudge brush to apply e.l.f eyeshadow - darker taupe color 


I put it on my lids and under my eyes.


I love Rimmel's Soft Kohl eyeliners. 



Right now I am using Rimmel's The Max Bold Curves mascara. I switch up my mascara every time I need to buy some more. This is my first time using this line - I love it so far.



Boy, I am using a lot of Rimmel lately! This is my favorite pink lipstick right now - it is Rimmel's Pink Blush.


Tada, that is it! Pretty much what I do every morning.


3 comments:

  1. perfect! Now I'm just going to copy every little last thing in your routine and hope and pray it makes me look just like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this tutorial. you're just so pretty!! i want to try that elf eye cream. and i buy new mascara every time too..so i'll have to try that one next time i go.

    you're a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the makeup tips!
    im totally going to try some of these!!

    ReplyDelete