Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sunny Days Ahead




You know your ready for summer when your skin starts blending in with your white t-shirt! The sun came out last week and I was pretty happy about it. Since it has been warming up James and I have been taking walks around our neighborhood when I get home from work and it has been something I look forward to every evening. It feels so nice to be able to enjoy the outdoors and wind down after a busy day. I have been trying to enjoy the quite moments I get with James and appreciate the time we get to spend together. It is amazing how life continues to get busier and busier and it is easy to fall into daily routines. I always have to remind myself to stop what I am doing and let James know how lucky I am to have him in my life. He is my best bud and my partner in crime. Boy I sure do love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment